Texas Counties Deliver
Civil Case Information

Debt Claim petition

Eviction petition
Repair & Remedy petition
Small Claims petition

Civil Information Sheet


Each civil petition filed in this office requires a CIVIL INFORMATION SHEET and a SCRA AFFIDAVIT to be filed with it.

All court cost for a civil suit can be paid online by clicking “pay on-line” and “filing fees”.

If you do not have a case/cause number you will need to contact this office for that number.

Please remember, the responsibility for filling out your petition rests with you, the Plaintiff.
Court Clerks can assist you if you have PROCEDURAL questions only.